Sunday, April 30, 2023

Chilling Out With Trixie: Caturday Art and Sunday Selfies

Hallo there, Faithful Furriends, Loyal Followers and Admirers!

Here I am again, Queen Trixie, Furrst of My Name etc. etc. etc. It has once more fallen to My Lot to lead My Fellow J-Cats on this weekend's blog hops - namely, the Caturday Art blog hop, hosted by the Divinely Wise and Beautiful Athena and her HuMum, Marie, and the Sunday Selfies blog hop, hosted by the Deliciously and Predictably Unpredictable Kitties Blue and their HuMom, Janet.

I have three selfies for you to choose from this week - each of them artified with different filters from LunaPic. Mummy and I found it really, really hard to choose a favourite, either from the Originals or from the artsy-fartsy version. You simply must tell Us which one You like best, and Why!

Here goes:













The artification here was Nouveau (one of Our Purrennial Favourites) at 77%:














And now for Selfie no.#2:













For this one, We used Jungle, with an overlay of Shattered at 55%. We think the green emphasises my jewel-like eyes purrticularly well, don't you agree?















And now for no.#3:














This one also shows my eyes to Great Advantage, I think - as well as my lovely, floofy tail (which is missing in the furrst picture). We artified it with the Smoke filter at 85%, with an overlay of Dark at 40%:













It gives Me a kind of sultry, smouldering look, doesn't it?

I know I look rather exhausticated in all three of them - but it's no wonder. We ate so much at the Independence Day Barbecue, and partied late into the night, I swear I haven't yet recovered My Equilibrium!
Fortunately, We have a week or so to rest before Lag ba'Omer, which falls next week. We told you, didn't We - Party Season has begun (mol)!

Now, for those of you whose Humans enjoy reading about Mummy's Biblical archaeology field-trips all over the country, We have a Treat. We (and She) know that She has fallen rather behind with her own bloggie, but if you follow this link, you can read about a trip She took just before Pessach (Passover) up north, to the Gilboa region. Of course, She met some cats up there too, when they stopped for lunch - doesn't She always (mol)?











She also has to report that some of her regular Community Cats seem to have disappeared. She hasn't seen Gibori for ages. Melba, too, put in an appearance only once, the other day, after being missing for weeks. On the other hand, there are several new kitties - and CalliCallou still turns up, regular as clockwork, every day (well, several times a day in fact), demanding to be fed. Mummy thinks it's time for another attempt to kitnap bring her indoors.

It's time to put up the Blog Hop Badges:


        


Time to go now. Mummy has several things to do before She can have her pre-Caterwauling Practice nap. 

Till next time then.

Be well. Be safe. We love you all.







20 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Dear Trixie, you are very purrty in number 3 where we can see all of your floofy self. And the artwork fur it. CalliCallou may come inside yet. We have our paws crossed fur that soon. And what party time you are having. We love to hear and see your mum's travels. I won't let Lynn go that fur away. Precious

Kea said...

Trixie, I think my favourite is your third selfie and artwork too. You have such luxurious fur! Actually, I was so taken by your gorgeousness in selfie #1 that I didn't even notice your tail wasn't in the frame. LOL.

Your mummy takes the MOST fascinating trips! That would be right up my alley too, the older the site the better. :-)

Take care, have a lovely week!

P.S. I will keep my fingers crossed that CalliCallou can be enticed inside at some point soon.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

It is such good karma to help other sentient beings. I do hope your non-show cats are all ok. So much partying so little time! No wonder you look pooped!
I think if I were to pick a fav art picture it will be the Jungle one. I just lovve the colours.
Purrs to you all, and Callicallou too.
ERin

Zoolatry said...

It may be paw-nanimous here in that we would also choose the elegance and floofy splendor of No. 3 ... although your come hither look in No. 2 is quite eye catching! All in all, your Mommy has done a fine job with all her art today ... even tho busy with exciting travels.
Take care one and all, see you next time.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are all lovely, but #3 is my favourite as it brings out the details.

meowmeowmans said...

We love them all, Trixie, but we say #3 wins by the tiniest of whiskers. We hope CalliCailou will decide to come inside one day soon.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I really love all of your selfies, especially your smile in the first one. It's nice to see your community cats but we know how sad it is when some go missing.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Smoke and Jungle came out really good!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

wavbez two one and all !!~~~

stoppin bye witha SUN day HI

N sneekin round on free WI FI

long with uz iz copee & paste

fish on de grillz reddy two baste ♥♥♥

M Dawson said...

The last one looks very spectacular doesn't it? Wow!!!

pilch92 said...

Beautiful selfies and art. I like #2 the best. It breaks my heart to know of so many outside cats in need of homes. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Love all the selfies and art! Purrs for the community kitties...

Lone Star Cats said...

Pawsome selfies!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Trixie, you sure do have jewels for eyes!!
That is why we like the second selfie and art the best.

We hope your missing kitties are OK, and maybe soon, we'll see a post that CalliCallou is the newest member of your clowder.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sweet chilling out:). And great artwork too.

Thank you for all your concern and reaching out to us. We do appreciate it. We are doing the best we can, all things considered.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

The Island Cats said...

Those are all great selfies, Trixie. I like how you show off your belly. ~Ernie

CCL Wendy said...

Trixie, I like No. 2 because of the green background, but I am also transfixed by what you are holding. Can't figure it out -- other than an undigested furball? Smoked Trixie for No. 3 is quite startling. I can't tell if you're being cooked on a BBQ or being fumigated!

All in all great effects, though I must say I prefur the real thing.

Furries said...

Selfie & art #2 is our favorite. Your eyes in the photo are gorgeous and the colors in the art are beautiful.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Mark's Mews: We are going fer pic 1 closely followed by pic 3.

We are glad you have visiting cats. When I (Marley) try ta make friends with visiors here, they get nervous and run away. Well, I AM kinna big.

Katie Isabella said...

Mommy's and my fave is numbers 1 and 3.

Mommy and I are late here as well. We can't understand what happened to us. There are so many celebrations and your mommy's trips are a joy to see pictures of and read about!!!