Sunday, May 7, 2023

Caspurr's Coronation: Caturday Art and Sunday Selfies

Hallo there, Effurryone!

It's celebration after celebration lately, isn't it? Hard on the heels of Independence Day the week before last, yesterday, We watched the Coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla of the Mewnited Kingdom, where Mummy was born. As a Tigger-Tabby King myself (Furrst of My Name), I greatly enjoyed all the Pomp and Pageantry. That is the way to do things propurrly, I thought to Myself.













Then I remembered that I had neffur had a propurr Coronation Ceremony myself!
I, Sir Caspurr, the Courageous, the Caspicatious, Furrst of My Name, the Snuggle-Bug, Commander-in-Chief of the Impurrial Forces and King of the Tigger-Tabbies, had neffur been propurrly crowned!
Well, that wouldn't do at all, would it?

So, without further ado, We decided, Mummy and I and My Fursibs, that it was high time We corrected that situation. Since tomorrow evening We shall be celebrating anyway with a Lag Ba'Omer bonfire up in the Enchanted Forest, We shall take the Oppurtunity to have Me crowned King Caspurr I - and you are all invited. 6pm Israel Time. Tiaras optional.

Meanwhile, I have already had My Official Coronation Pawtrait painted - although the top of My Crown seems to be missing. Should I have the artist beheaded as punishment, do you think?















As is usual, new coins have been minted in My Honour:












And two new stamps have been issued - the Threepenny Purple and the Threepenny Blue:









Fortuitously, it is also My Turn to lead My Fellow J-Cats on this weekend's blog hops - the Caturday Art blog hop, hosted by the Wise and Beautiful Athena and her HuMum, Marie, and the Sunday Selfies blog hop, hosted by Our Dear Furriends, the Predictably Unpredictable Kitties Blue and their HuMom, Janet.


And here are the blog hop badges:


        


Whew! I am exhausticated after meowdelling for all those pictures and prepurring all the artifications. What's more, the weather has turned a bit chilly for May. Time for a nap in one of My Favourite spots - inside the duvet cover, under the duvet.

This will make for an excellent Sunday Snoozie (mol)!













That's all for now, Dear Furriends. Hoping to see you at My Coronation tomorrow.


Be well. Be safe. We love you all.










19 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

King Caspurr, we Bow Down to your magnificence. It is about time that your country recognized that you should be king. And actually if the cat ran the country, I bet things would be a whole lot better for everybody. Same thing goes here. Have a wonderful celebration and will be looking for you soon. Precious

meowmeowmans said...

Caspurr, it's high time, indeed, that you have a proper coronation. We shall see you at your Coronation tomorrow! Have a nice nap! XO

Gidget Blue Sky said...

all hail King Caspurr!!!! god save dee king!!!!

Linda said...

Oh, how delightful! This made me smile.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Not before time that you will be crowned King. Please don't say Coronated, that drives me mad!!

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

KING Caspurr fore sure! You look speck-taculur inn yore Crown an finery! An NAWWWW no point to beehead THE foto-graffurr~~~ they just not used to yore snazzy crown yet ;)
Mee iss gonna grab sum Salmon treetss an blamkit an mee tellyport rite over to Enchanted Forest to cellybrate with you an J-Kittiess!
Concatulationss KING Caspurr!
***nose kissess*** BellaDharma an {{{huggiess}}} BellaSita Mum

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Your regal art is amazing!

We would rather see a cat king and queen.

The J-Cats said...

We would neffur do that. It drives Mummy mad too.

Kea said...

Your coronation will be amazing. Certainly you look very regal in your portrait! (No beheadings, you are a kind and gracious king, yes?) :-)

The Florida Furkids said...

How exciting to have a coronation!!!!

M Dawson said...

Love your Coronation portrait! A very fine one! Well done!

catladymac said...

Long live King Cas-purr !

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look most Regal Sir Caspurr and your art is fabulous! Hey, we got up early and watched the Coronation too.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! What pomp! What grandeur! Nice crown. We're not down wif all the British royalty stuff. But you—that's another story.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You'll make a purrfect King!

pilch92 said...

I am glad you will be getting a proper coronation. I love the coins and stamps and you in a crown. XO

The Island Cats said...

You are looking very regal and kingly, Caspurr!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

You're our King, Your Royal Highness, we only bow for you😸That coin and the stamps are amazing! Enjoy your Kingdom😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to all of you🐾😽💞

Katie Isabella said...

CASPURR! It was close to treasonous for me to miss your Coronation!!! My apologies dear Caspurr! I will ask the other celebrants how it went and to show me pictures of you in your crown and tell me all the details.