Sunday, September 4, 2022

Caspurr's Cuddly Caturday Art and Sunday Selfies

Hallo again, Effurryone!


Caspurr here (the Snuggle Bug), repurresenting the J-Cats on this weekend's blog hops - the Caturday Art blog hop, hosted by the Wise and Beautiful Athena and her HuMum, Marie  and the Sunday Snoozies Selfies blog, hosted by the Deliciously Unpredictable Kitties Blue and their HuMom, Janet.

See! Here is My Snoozy Selfie: 













Mummy and I made several different artifications of My Pawtrait, all of them with the help of LunaPic. You must tell Us which is your favourite, in the Comments section below.

Furrst up, here is an artsy-fartsy creation using the Psychedelic filter, at 58%:














I think I look purrticularly cuddly in this one, don't you?


Next, here I am as a fierce tigger kitty, using Jungle at 63%:














And no.#3  is Me being all summery, with Sunshine, set at 60%:















We did one more, and turned it into a puzzle for you. This one used the Woodsey Art effect, at 75%.



 preview120pieceWoodseySnoozy75pc



Before We set off on the bloggie hops, We want to apawlogise for sometimes missing some of your posts. For some reason, Mummy is no longer receiving EMail notifications of many of the blogs to which She subscribed. This is just one more in a long list of weird things that have been happening, both on Blogger and on Wordpress. Sometimes, Mummy does a Double Take and says to herself: "Goodness! I haven't seen So-and-So for ages!" and then She goes to look for them and discovers half a dozen posts for which She should have received notification, but didn't. But being a gazillion years old (sorry, Mummy), She doesn't always remember to go and look!

Now, here are the blog hop badges:


        



And off We go!

Be well. Be safe. We love you all!




19 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Caspur, I really like your pics! Very well done :)
Mum often goes to the Blogosphere reading list to visit other blogs :)
Purrs, Julie

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Looking epic in your selfie and art Caspur, we love all the arty effects mew used today!

Lynn and Precious said...

Caspurr, your mommy has tried to change the color of your furs! But you
do look extra comfy cuddly. Precious

CCL Wendy said...

Caspurr, I like the Summery Sunshine version of you the best. It's where you look most like a real tiger. Your stripes are just magnificent. And besides, I'm partial to orange.

You can go back to sleep now. Sweet dreams!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's a terrific selfie Caspurr and your art is terrific! I do like the first one best I think.

pilch92 said...

I love all of these, but Jungle is my favorite. I want to rub that tummy. XO

Kate Crimmins said...

There have been issues with comments and notifications with WordPress lately. Not sure what's going on!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely snoozy selfie! I like all the artsy effects. I get my notifications in my reader, but I know some people haven't been getting notifications when I post.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I use follow it, and it works pretty good, too. Or you can make a list on your sidebar of all the blogs you want to follow, and they will appear there, and change as new posts appear. Look in your settings.

Nice selfies with great art effects, Caspurr!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You're pawsitively dreamy!!!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Those are all great.

catladymac said...

Tell your Mommie we havw the same priblem with emails from posts we have followed for years. We check with The Cat Blogosphere site every day - you can get it in your email too. In facet, thta's how we got here today - we haven't gotten your emails for several weeks now.

Here's the link to today's CB
https://blog.catblogosphere.com/sunday-9-4-national-wildlife-day-blog-links/


Purrs to all of you !

Katie Isabella said...

I think the third one, you handsome mancat you!

M Dawson said...

Honestly? You look so relaxed there I need to take a nap!!

The Island Cats said...

Pawsome artwork, Caspurr! Y’know, we stopped getting many emails for blogs we subscribe to also…yours included. It’s very strange why this is happening. ~Ernie

meowmeowmans said...

Caspurr, yuo did such a great cuddly selfie. We love all your artwork, but that first one is our fave. :)

Hugs!

Toffee said...

I liked number 2 picture the best. It was lovely and bright. But you look beautiful in all of them, Caspurr! My old woman loves jigsaw puzzles. She did yours and it took her ages - but she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer! Ha-ha!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That is totally relaxed!

Katie Isabella said...

Does your mommy swoop down and give smoochies all over that scrumptious tummy?