Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Panther's Progress

I am relieved and thankful to report that Trixie seems to be feeling much better this morning. She slept on my bed last night (without making any attempt to pounce on my feet) and this morning, awoke refreshed (but not yet feisty enough to resist when I popped an antibiotic pill in her mouth). She ate, if not a hearty breakfast, at least half a bowlful of her new, dry food (IAMS, which Einat the vet recommended). In any case, as I mentioned in a previous post, she prefers to eat in the evening and at night. She then resumed her investigation of her new home, eventually taking up a position much loved by Possum, on the tummy-warmer Digital Converter. 



I remain cautious, but she does seem to be on the mend.


5 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're glad for a good update and will continue to send her purrs!

CATachresis said...

That is good news!!

meowmeowmans said...

That is certainly encouraging news! We continue to send purrs and prayers that Trixie will be 100% very soon.

Jenna and Sissy said...

Glad to hear encouraging news. We hope Trixie will be causing mayhem in no time!

Katie Isabella said...

I think she had a little kitty bump in the road as I can see now, going backwards.