Hallo again, Effurrybuddies!
I, the Mighty Shimshon (Shimshi for short), the Little Purrince, (aka The Baby Mancat), Furrst of My Name, Master of the Queen's Mischiefs and Captain-of-the-Guard, am here to lead My Fellow J-Cats on the last of the weekend blog hops for the year 5786, according to the Mewish calendar - the Caturday Art blog hop, hosted by the Wise and Beautiful Athena and her HuMum, Marie, and the Sunday Selfies blog hop, hosted by the Deliciously and Predictably Unpredictable Kitties Blue and their HuMom, Janet.
My Human picked out two pictures of Me this week, and each of them was artified twice - once, with BeFunky and once with Lunapic. Lunapic also helped create the frames.
Mummy snapped this furrst picture as I was purrforming My Evening Ablutions:
As you know, I have asked Her repeatedly to respect My Privacy at such times, but does She listen? No!
Still, I have to admit She created a furry nice frame, which makes refurrence to the fact that the Mewish New Year starts this coming Furriday evening, by incorporating the apple, honey and pomegranate which are amongst the traditional symbols of Rosh Hashanah.
We artified this furrst of all with Befunky's Vibrant Oil GFX+ effect set at 50%:
Then We tried a combination of LunaPic filters - Rave at 48% and Waves at 40%:
Naturally, after having My Privacy invaded in such a manner, I was rather annoyed, so I stuck out My Tongue at Her. Big Mistake. Of course, She thought that was cute - so She went and took another picture!
Honestly, a Kitty just can't win!
Anyway, this one was artified by BeFunky, using the Impressionist GFX effect at 75%:
This one, too, then received the LunaPic treatment, with a combination of Monster and Yarn at 60% and 40% respectively:
Next, here are the blog hop badges:

לשנה טובה תכתבו ותחתמו







24 comments:
Privacy, hush hush, when you're a cat, Shimshi, there is no such thing as you're cute whatever you are doing. We wish all of you all good things as you celebrate your special holiday time ahead. And for your dear Mommy, paws together and quiet prayers as she begins the treatments needed to restore good health. Gentle hugs, JUNE and Ann
OMC we love the tongue out photo!! Good luck to your Mummy. We hope everything goes well.
Hello,
Adorable photos of Shimshi, I love the artsy images too. Prayers for your Mummy. I wish you a good year. Have a great Sunday, happy new week ahead.
Sir Shimshi, you look ravishingly handsome even if you had not planned to pose. We will have yer Mummy in our prayers for the 5 days of treatment. Then we just know her good luck will be nothing left to bother her.
We love these pictures of you Shimshi, and the artifications today are just terrific! I probably like the one with the "vibrant oil" effect the best! Have a marvelous holiday! And we wish you success with the radio therapy treatment!
Wishing you and. hour household and land a very happy and peaceful New Year. My, what wonderful effects this week. The vibrant oil is our fav this week.
We shall mention you at prayers this coming week, and hope that the treatment is successful, and the recovery speedy.
Best wishes
ERin
I don’t blame you for sticking out your tongue. You look cute though.
Oh my cod!!! yesh!!! air owt dat tummy!!!! good luck to dee mum fur her thearapy. We will send good purrz this week and always...
dood....eye like yur selfeez de bezt !!! glad unkle D getted ther safe lee and heerz lotz oh purrayerz for mummy for her healtheez stuffz N hope de vizshuz cancer never ever ree ternz.
may ewe all haza happee blezzed yeer a head az well ♥♥♥♥
We like the Monster and Yarn one best. It has a really artistic look.
You look fabulous sweet dude and all of your arts are wonderful. I hope you all enjoy the holiday time with your Uncle. Take care and stay safe!
Those photos of you are just fantastic! Sending your mom lots of purrs.
You are so adorable. I hope you have a nice Rosh Hashanah. And I pray her treatments go well. XO
Shimshi, you sure do know how to pose for the camera, even though Mummy didn't protect your privacy (the nerve!).
Shanah tovah umetukah!
Cute...well in the eyes of a pet mommy, anything goes, privacy invasions included, LOL!
You are cute and you sticking out your tongue made me giggle!
Can't pick a fave in the artistic ones, though if I had to, I think the last one would be it.
Prayers for a good outcome with the radiology treatments, and enjoy all the festivities with your special holidays.
Sticking your tongue out at her was quite proper in this circumstance although I must say I do like the first artification of the first photo.
I pray you have a blessed week and I am praying for the peace of Jerusalem.
Shimshi, you are, as Precious said, ravishingly handsome! And there is no such thing as privacy for kitties--- and turnabout is fair play, there is none forfor Mom's and Dad's either! You kitties are EVERYWHERE! Tell your Mummy that the blessing given~
Leshanah Tovah Tichatevu ve'Tihatemu is very significant and gratefully received by my Mom.
That is one fantastic belly; it must be seen by all far and wide!
Shanah tovah!
Shmshi yore so cuddly an cute an hansum!!! Wee love BOTH BeeFunky fotoss' best!! THE tongue out Selfiee made us MOL/LOL!
L'Shonah Tovah to you, Trixie, Caspurr an Miss Shimona
May youss' bee innscribed inn THE Book of Life....
***nose kissess*** BellaDharma an (((hugss))) BellaSita Mum
It's a good picture. A great one, in fact! By yeah, peeps really do need to learn a thing or two 'bout respectin' our privacy. Not to mention our private parts. MOUSES!
Ooooooh, we like the colors of the second one the best.
Oh, sweet Shimshi, we're glad your mommy showed us you...uh...purrivacy, you have such an awwdorable, smoochable belly😺and with the art filters it gives just the finishing touch... The wave-rave is our favourite, but it was hard to choose a fav. We also want to wish your mommy all the best with her treatment and we hope and purray that what's no more needed, flows away, so only a good health will stay. Healing Pawkisses for you, dear Shimona and purrayers continue all the way🙏🏻🐾🐱💞
We send love and purrayers to your Mommy especially for good outcomes.
Oh sweet kitty photos and lots of healing energy hugs to Mom and prayers too ~ Hugs ^_^
Post a Comment