Greetings, Effurrybuddies!
We are posting a little late today, because Mummy was out the whole morning at a lecture - a virtual tour of some of the lesser-known museums and art galleries of Paris. Purrsonally, We think that the only art galleries worth visiting are the ones with lots and lots of pictures of Cats!
With that proviso, I believe all of Us would agree that Art broadens the mind and is a furry desirable subject of study. So, without further ado, I, the Mighty Shimshon (Shimshi for short), am honoured to be repurresenting My Fellow J-Cats in this weekend's blog hops - the Caturday Art blog hop, hosted by the Wise and Beautiful Athena and her HuMum, Marie, and the Sunday Selfies blog hop, hosted by the Delightful and Predictably Unpredictable Kitties Blue and their HuMom, Janet.
Furrst of all, here is My Selfie.
Mummy says I look as if I have been out all night on the tiles (mol)!
I say I merely look pensive. Though I must admit it makes me look a little - shall we say portly? Mummy pointed out that I can't quite get my grey waistcoat to close.
We used BeFunky to make three different artsy-fartsy versions of this using the new GFX+ series (all the frames are by LunaPic).
Furrst of all, Rotoscope:
Next up, NeoComic at 80%:
And finally, SynthWave at 75%:
Now, I must admit, in this last one, I do look completely zonked out (mol)!
Do you have a favourite? Let Us know, in the Comments section below.
And here are the blog hop badges:

That's it for now. We look forward to seeing you again next week, same Cat Time, same Cat Channel.
Till then, be safe. Be well. We love you all!





21 comments:
That is such a wonderful and fun selfie and your art is wonderful too! Y'all be safe over there!!!
Our fave is the second version. Nice photo!
Sir Shimshi, how great you look propped up by the pillow on a hot day. Tell the Mum we want to see the art gallery and museum one day. Happy week ahead.
We love your Selfie. the NeoComic is our favorite.
First of all, we do love that original portrait of you Shimshi, it's fabulous! Of the three artification, the second one is probably our favorite!
Shimshi, how yoo doin?
Shimshi, how yoo doin?
Neo Comic is absolutely my fave!! And your Mummy pointed that very problem out with your waistcoat not all that long ago. Now me, I like a substantial mancat, one I can get a hold of and roll on. You fit the bill!
dood...now THATZ whatz called chillaxin !!! hope ewe N de crew iz N joyin de week end N mummy iz heelin up soooper grate....bee good thiz week a head...ore KNOT and stay safe N happee N healthee ♥♥☺☺
First off, the photo itself is fabulous. Then we really like the first two art effects ... cannot pick a favorite from those two. We cracked up at Katie Isabella's comment. We too, like a man cat with a little extra girth! Thanks for hopping with us! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Shimshi! You do look like you’ve partied just a little too much. MOL! Spectacular artwork!
You look tired, but adorable. I like all your art, especially Neo Comic. XO
That picture is just too fantastic! It does look like your belt won't quite fasten MOL!
That first one looks like a comic strip book cover. Amazing.
Shimshi, that is an awesome selfie, my dude! You may looked zonked out in that last art effect, but you also look COOL!
I'm not so sure about portly, maybe you simply need to take a page from Winnie-the-Pooh and do some stoutness exercises.
The picture is quite good, the artworks are fascinating although I think I like some of the more traditional effects better. Just a personal thing.
A virtual tour of Paris museums sounds like a lovely way to spend a few hours.
I am praying for the peace of Jerusalem.
I’m afraid that last one looks like you’re in a cheap motel where the neon lights flashed through the window!
You really are good at lounging! That last artwork truly is eye catching!!
On balance, the UK jury thinks the second one is best. Not keen on the third for the same reason you aren't. The first is kind of cool, too. But the best has to be the original with the open waistcoat.
Have a safe, happy and healthy week!
ERin
PS I have the same small issue with my clothes too. I put it down to them shrinking in the wash and the heat afterwards 😉
Furbulous selfie and epic art Shimshi, all the effects are pawesome we can't pawsibly choose a favourite!!! Happy Monday!!!😻🐾✨🐾😻
Oh, Shimshi, we think you look knocked out, just like human sit when they're exhausted...MOL...Very cute if you ask us...not when you were human, though😹We like the second artwork, because we like the darker colours. Double Pawkisses for a Happy and Safe Week ahead to all of you🐾😽💞
Post a Comment