Sunday, February 18, 2024

Come Rain, Come Shine: Caturday Art and Sunday Selfies With Caspurr

Hallo there, Effurryone!


How are you all? It's been a furry eventful week here, in My Domain, both with regard to the highly changeable weather, and with regard to the War - but Mummy will no doubt write about that in her own bloggie, either tomorrow or on Wednesday (on Tuesday, She will be too busy, as She and her caterwauling friends have a concert). 

At any rate, here on OUR bloggie, it is My Turn to lead My Fellow J-Cats on this weekend's blog hops - the Caturday Art blog hop, hosted by the Wise and Beautiful Athena and her HuMum, Marie, and the Sunday Selfies blog hop, hosted by the Delightful and Predictably Unpredictable Kitties Blue and their HuMom, Janet.

Before I, Sir Caspurr the Courageous, the Caspicatious, Furrst of My Name, the Snuggle Bug, Commander-in-Chief of the Impurrial Forces, King of the Tigger-Tabbies, share my selfie(s) with you, We want to slip in this guest selfie, which Mummy took on her archaeology field trip to Caesarea last week. As you can see, Mummy is a magnet for homeless kitties, wherever they may be:















Now, this kitty may be officially homeless, but with all the fish restaurants around the ancient harbour, he or she is certainly not hungry, or lonely. S/he even let Mummy pet him/her - a favour s/he did not grant to others whom Mummy saw making the attempt.


And now for My Own Selfies. They are furry similar, I know, but each one was framed and artified differently. Tell Us which you prefurr:














Here is the artsy-fartsy version, using Lunapic's Tattoo effect, at 80%:















And now for no. #2:















We artified this one with the Fairy effect, at 55%:

















Finally, We made an artified version of the Homeless Kitty from Caesarea's Guest Selfie, using the Floating effect at 35%:















How's that?


Now, as We said, Mummy's Caterwauling Club has a concert on Tuesday (and no, alas, She did not get the So-Low she was after), so We will cut this short and allow her to get a good rest before this evening's rehearsal (which is likely to go on for longer than usual as it is, basically, the Dress Rehearsal - although they don't dress up for it).

Here are the Blog Hop badges:


        


Till next week then.

Be well. Be safe. We love you all.







21 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all lovely selfies and artsy effects. My favourite is Floating for guest kitty. I am glad the local restaurants keep him/her well fed.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Beautiful art of you both!

Mickey's Musings said...

Those were really pawaome pics and I really like the artified ones :)
Purrs Winnie

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were terrific selfies and we enjoyed seeing the sweet homeless kitty. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe week!

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE the homeless kitty and the effect for him/her. Now, Caspurr you are equally handsome and artified but Mom put in her vote too and I gave in. (I know where my next treat is coming from!!!)
Wish I could hear the Caterwauling Club in action!!!

Caesarea! Mom would love to be on the archaeology field trip there as well. Mom is very interested in the History that is so rich in Israel. All of it. Not just part.

Katie Isabella said...

Mommy and I loved your Momy's comment to me that the other candidates may as well give up running for Office. She got to smiling all over her face. Me too.

The Florida Furkids said...

Great artwork. Good luck to your Mummy!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

What a delightful-looking guest and guest selfie in arty form. Of your two, Caspurr, I think the second with brighter hues is our fav. Happy caterwauling to your staff. And may the dresses all be rehearsed in time for the singers to wear them.😉
ERin

Lynn and Precious said...

Sir Caspurr, we are furry sorry to hear your Mummy is not going So-Low but she will still sing like an angel. And she has the magic touch fur petting kitties and this wild one knew it. Have a furry nice week.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

wavez two ewe kitteh frum Caesarea !!! pleez N joy sum fish for uz with thanx :)♥

caspurr ewe bee rockin yur fotoz two day buddy N we give
each one 984 PAWZ UP !!!! and de tat two effectz awesum :)

hope mummy haza grate time at her sing a long and each oh ewe haza awesum pawsum week a head ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

That is a cute kitty and he or she looks healthy. My heart breaks for all cats without homes. And you are very handsome. I like all the art effects. XO

M Dawson said...

I LOVE the Dairy effect one, like dabs of oil paint!

Kea said...

Hi Caspurr! I love all the selfies and art, especially the floating effect, which is a personal favourite. I'm glad the guest kitty is well fed, though it makes me sad to see all the street cats in other countries. My heart wishes all domesticated Beings had wonderful forever homes, or at least were in well-managed colonies if feral. Anyway, I'm glad your mum got to say hi to him or her. ❤️

Take care and stay well, all of you.

messymimi said...

These are all so good it's hard to choose a best. The Tattoo Effect certainly highlights your status as King of the Tigger-Tabbies.

I do hope your human has a lovely time at her concert practice and the concert.

I am praying for the peace of Jerusalem.

Katie Isabella said...

Matter of fact, if Mom happened to be there and was able to have such a tour as your Mommy has so many times, Caspurr...Mom would be transfixed and sabout nailed to the ground wherever the tour took her, she would be so vitally interested with the ancient history there...ALL of the events, Christians, Jews, Romans, Egyptians, Greeks, all of the mix of varying Nationalities that settled there ...whether they are there now or not is not my point, My point is the Country is so rich in History and I would surely love mamma to go if she could take me too. I would not like to be without her for a long time.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Beautiful selfie and art! I hope the homeless kitty stays safe. He looks so sweet.

meowmeowmans said...

Caspurr, your selfie is so handsome. That cat from Caesarea does look quite relaxed and happy. I remember the cats in Caesarea from the last time I visited Israel, and some were indeed quite friendly.

We're sorry Mum did not get the solo this time. We hope she will have another chance in the future.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Handsome Caspurr! Nice selfies and we enjoyed all the artificationsa! Even the guest kitty looks regal in the art made for him/her.

SOrry you Mom didn't get the solo part, but nonetheless we hope that concert goes well!

Smudge said...

Oooohhh, tough choices, but our fave is the first one.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Amazing bunch of beautiful artworks, kitties. We can't chose, because we like them all. Purrfectly done! Double Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to all of you🐾😽💞

Adorapurr said...

Dear Caspurr, I may be partial to tabby cats, me being one, but I think yoo are both so very beautiful. My momma always says tabbies are works of art what with the swirls and stripes and dots on our furs. No artwurk can compare to the real thing. The stray kitty looks so much like my brother Fwank. Wishing yoo peace and joy in the coming year. Love, Dori