Sunday, July 28, 2019

Shimshi's Magical Mystery Flying Carpet

Hallo again, Effurrybuddies!

This is Me, the Mighty Shimshon (Shimshi for short), aka The Little Purrince, Captain of the Guard and Master of the Queen's Mischiefs!

At long last, I have got me some wheels wings fringes!
Yes, you heard right. No longer will I have to argue with my fursibs over the use of Our one and only Teleport Tunnel!  Our Human bought three new rugs for the living room so now, each of Us has Our Furry Own Magical Flying Carpet.

FREEDOM!


I can go wher-effur I want, when-effur I want! I can drop in on my furriends for surprise visits! I can take beautiful ladycats out for a spin without having to share my plans with Trixie or Caspurr!

YES!

Here she is! Isn't she a beauty!

Come to think of it - I look purrty good too, if I do say so myself (mol).








So good, in fact, that I am ready to take part in the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop hosted by my Good Furriends, the Kitties Blue and their Human, Janet!


Before doing so, I want to wish effurryone Shavua Tov - a Good Week - and that the weather, wherever you are, be not too hot and not too cold, but JUST RIGHT.

Here goes!



Furrst, the Badge:






And away We go!


16 comments:

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I am so totally envious about your flying carpets each! You know yu could start an airline and help cats in need across the globe. Of course you would need air hostesses, and I bet some will want to date you too, you handsome mancat.
Have a great fun flying week.
Purrs
ERin

Brian's Home Blog said...

How very cool to have your own purrsonal magic carpet!!!

Catscue Catmom said...

That is a beautiful magic carpet - enjoy handsome boy!

Furries said...

Flying carpets can be fun to play with. You can run on the floor and slide into them, or crawl under, or play with the little tassles.

meowmeowmans said...

Flying carpets? And you each have your own??? Totally pawsome!

The Island Cats said...

Where will you travel to first?? We can't wait to find out!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are all very lucky to have a flying carpet each.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

That's so cool!

pilch92 said...

Great selfie. I like the new rug, such pretty colors. Shavua Tov!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Mudpie would love to take a ride on that carpet with you!

Kitties Blue said...

You are quite fortunate to have your very own magical flying carpet. Maybe you can come and see us. We know it would be a long trip, but you could stay as long as you want, once you arrive. Until then, thanks for hopping. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Magic carpet? Yes please, think of the fun you will have.

Happy Sunday.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

OMC that's wonderful, I also have a flying carpet, but the only transfer is for my mousie...MOL :D You can fly by if you like, little Purrince, I would love that😺Pawkisses for a wonderful day to all of you🐾😽💞

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....how kewl iz thiz...yur own flyin carpet !! make sure ya travelz at al ta tood 283353 sew ya can a void burd....stop bye trout towne any time; we all wayz haz food cookin on de grill anda prettee awesum landin space :) ☺☺♥♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that is a most pawesome selfie furiend!!! Love, Cody

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Furry lovelee carpet Shimshi! An a furry hansom selfie.
Mee apawlogizess for beein so late gettin here. LadyMew has bin unwell an went to EMERG Caturday nite. An now shee has found out shee has Livurr Disease!
Mee not sure what iss happenin butt wee not vizzitin bloggiess much an wee not blog yet. LadyMeow iss so upss set....
Mee sweet Caspurr mee hopes you are doin OKay. Mee thinkss of you offen…
***purrsss*** BellaDharma