Saturday, March 30, 2019

Caturday Art - The Intruder Uncle

Hallo, Effurrybuddies!


I, Shimshi (aka The Little Purrince), am furry purrturbed! On Furriday morning, I was rudely awoken from my sleep by My Human and ordered to vacate the Kitty Room Guest Room, so She could prepurr it for her brovver, who has come from England for a short visit, to attend the Wedding of their Nephew, which takes place tomorrow!







It's not right, I tell you! It's Our Room! (Well, strictly speaking, ALL the rooms in the appawtment are OURS, but this is the room Mummy officially designated the Kitty Room, when We moved to this appawtment four and a half years ago!)



This artistic rendition shows My Displeasure quite nicely, don't you think?
And I think you will all agree that My Displeasure was totally justified, when I tell you that Uncle D. is NOT a Kitty Purrson and SHOUTED at Us, just because We jumped up onto the kitchen counter to investigate the sandwich he was prepurring!!!






We are offurring this picture, for which We used LunaPic's Dark Art Effect, as Our Contribution to the Caturday Art Blog Hop hosted by the furry wise Athena and her Human, Marie.

Furrst of all, here is the badge:




Now, as is Our Infurryable Custom, before joining the Blog Hop, We want to wish you all a Good Week - Shavua Tov - and Confusion to All Intruders (mol)!

Now let's Blog Hop!




14 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

How rude of your uncle to shout at you when you jumped on your counter. Didn't he realise that you had to check what he was doing? He is very lucky you allowed him to use your kitty room.

Terri said...

Some humans don't appreciate the finer things in life...among them are feline. We hope this intruder uncle will leave in a couple days!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Poor you! That was just rude :(

pilch92 said...

That is beautiful art. I am sorry you got kicked out of your room. You don't take up much space, why can't he share it with you? XO

Smudge said...

How rude indeed! I'd say you should've left a nice hairball yack in his coffee.

kate said...

Poor you! He should be gone soon and you will have to re-fur everything in that room!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Oh no, that's not nice that this non-kitty person shouted at you! It's your home after all.

Your art is great!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

oh yes you are NOT pleased!! Mazel Tov on the impending wedding!

The Island Cats said...

Well, that’s too bad you got displaced from your room, Shimshi. Maybe you could share it with your human uncle.

meowmeowmans said...

Humans are so rude, Shimshi. How dare your uncle!

Deziz World said...

You look adorable Shimshi. Sorry ya'll got booted and yelled at too. That's just not right, not right at all. 'Specially since it's your house., But, some peeps just don't like fur with their sanmmiches. Mommy happens to be one of them, so we're not allowed on the counters either. Have a great week. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Timmy Tomcat said...

Besides all the hooman insensitivity your photo tells them very well the feline purrspective Shimshi
Timmy and Family

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Guud Greef! Yore Unkell Dee doess not like you Shimshi an Trixie an Caspurr?? FISHSTICKSS to that!!!
Mee hopess THE wedding goess well an thingss ree-tern to normal soon.
Yore photoe an artwork are lovele tho' Shimshi.
***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Katie Isabella said...

Darling! I will sue him for you!! Say the word.

AND I need help re: my Client, who has stepped on my paws again for the last time. I took him on because I was sorry for him 4 years ago! I was generous. (He had eaten my food on several occasions)! but I will offer evidence as to what he has done in the past 2 weeks and ask your Counsel!