Sunday, July 22, 2018

Flat Moo Comes To Town - Part 1



Hallo, Effurryone!

Here I am again - Caspurr the Courageous, King of the Tigger Tabbies!

We are all furry excited here, because We have a Visitor! Can you guess who it is?
Yes! It is Joanie's Travelling Cow! Flat Moo from the Lady Ellen's blog 15 and Miaowing has come all the way from the United States, on her world tour. She arrived a few days ago and has been resting after her long, long journey.





Here she is with ME!





And then she posed for a picture with Trixie.





It looks as if Trixie is roaring here, but she isn't really. She was yawning (mol) because she had just woken up from a nap.

After Mummy took these pictures, She looked around for Shimshi to take his picture with Moo. But Shimshi was more interested in the purresents Moo brought with her - especially the silvervine toast, which he immediately pounced on and then ran off with.  But he came back later to check out the Visitor.




We have lots of things We want to show Moo. We are sure she will want to share the sights of Jerusalem with you. So watch out for our next post.

15 comments:

Deziz World said...

Sounds like ya'll are havin' great fun. We've got some of that Made with luv silvervine toast from awnty Ellen. it's the bestest ever isn't it? Luvved seein' ya'll today. Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Terri said...

What fun!

Mickey's Musings said...

How cool it is to have such a visitor!
We look forward to seeing you show Moo around your city too :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

CATachresis said...

How exciting!! I hope Moo gets to see all the sights of the city!!!

The Island Cats said...

What fun! We know you'll show Flat Moo a good time.

Kate said...

Pretty cool!

pilch92 said...

I am glad Moo is having fun. I can't wait to see sights of Jerusalem. Thank you for participating. XO

da tabbies o trout towne said...

moo ~~~~~~~ wavez two ewe frum de land oh trout; we N joyed havin ya heer N we iz glad ta see ya made de journee safe lee....we look for werd ta seein fotoz oh Jerusalem....how kewl iz thiz !! ☺☺♥♥

Katie Isabella said...

OH that is FANTASTIC! My Partners in Law in Israel are entertaining a guest who gets to see the City! How wonderful an opportunity. I am so glad for Moo. And silvervine toast!? Oh! How nice a gift to bring.
My client was a good boy a few days ago...hence...no lawsuit had to be filed. I almost had my paw on the Pawphone there a few times though....started to reach for it but the *danger* passed. My foodables were untouched as was my litterbox.

XXXOOO

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs Moo you are the first friend I have known to visit Jerusalem...
Hugs madi and mom

Darla M Sands said...

Adorable! We had a dog named Trixie that I adored. ~grin~ I can hardly wait to see more photos. I'd love to visit your country. ~nods~ Be well!

https://darlamsands.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! This is so cool that Moo has gone to Jerusalem! What an exciting journey and we can't wait to see the sites she sees! It was so nice to see her meeting you guys!
Purrs
Marv (in Vancouver Canada)

Furries said...

That's a long way for a cow to travel. It looks like you're all enjoying the visit.

David Kessler Author said...

They should sing a duet together:

You say "moo"
And I say "miaow"
I say "cat"
And you say "cow"
Moo!
Miaow!
Cat!
Cow!
Let's call the whole thing off.

David Kessler Author said...

If a bear can travel from Peru to London why can't a cow do a world tour?