Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekly Progress Report

Hallo, Effurrybody!

It has been brought to my attention that, as Caspurr's Purr-sonal Trainer and Tutor, my duties include preparing a weekly Progress Report. So - bearing in mind the fact that his success is My Success - I want you all to know that he is a fast learner and has already mastered Wrestling and Smackypaws Boxing. 

This week, I have been teaching him the basics of Birdwatching. Our Human tried to capture all this with her Flashy Box, but the Birdies were too quick for her, so you can only see Us here (well, that's the Impawtant Part of the picture, anyway):



I believe my pupil displays a natural aptitude for the subject. He is eager and willing to learn:


He does, occasionally, display a tendency to be too easily distracted:



However, when called to order, he quickly settles down again and gives his full and undivided attention to his Teacher:





I have every expectation that, once he learns to overcome the natural impatience of Kittenhood, he will prove to be a Fine Birdwatcher - 




-  almost as good, in fact, as his Teacher:




Now, I shall be taking a little catnap, to recuperate my strength after attending to my arduous Duties, and I shall allow Caspurr to snoopervise while Mummy prepares the Shabbat meal.  

Shabbat Shalom to you all. Have a lovely Weekend!

Trixie the Black Panfur (with a little help from Caspurr Kitty)




5 comments:

JC said...

They are so cute together. Bird tv watching is a very important art form. Most of my cats enjoy it.

Hope you have a purrfect weekend.

JC

CATachresis said...

Trixie, you are indeed an excellent teacher! (And you look so sweet together :)

Terri said...

We think Caspurr will be a pro once his kittenhood days are over. He has a fine mentor, after all :)

meowmeowmans said...

We are impressed, Trixie, both by your teaching prowess and the aptitude that Caspurr is showing! :)

We hope you had a good and restful Shabbat, and a nice Sunday.

Hugs!

GreatGranny said...

Sweet Trixie, you have a cute brofur. And you must have lots of patience teaching him. You two are a cute pair.
xxoo Kassey