Friday, March 22, 2013

Catching Up

Greetings, Effurrybody!

I can't believe it's been two whole weeks since I last blogged! Where did all the time go??? In a few more days, it will be Pessach. This will be my very first Pessach (because I was born in August) so I am very excited. I don't really know what to expect. My Human says that all the family will gather together and there will be a big feast. I think that means there is likely to be a substantial Kitty Bag. Mummy says if I am a Good Girl (as if I would ever be anything but...), I shall have some gefillte fish. I don't know what kind of fish that is, kitties, but I am sure it will be very tasty.

And another thing, kitties - my Uncle has arrived for the holiday and he will be here for a Whole Month! He is my Mummy's brother and he lives far, far away beyond the seas, in England, where my Human was born. I have never seen him but he will be staying with Us for part of his visit and so he will have the honour of meeting Me. I am sure that will be very interesting for us both. Mummy says he isn't really a Cat Purr-son, but then, he hasn't yet met Me. Effurryone who meets Me is captivated by my beauty because I am the furryest of them all. My Mirror tells Me so (mol).



Now, my dear furr-iends, please excuse me. I must go and snoopervise while Mummy prepares the Shabbat evening meal.

Have a lovely weekend, effurryone.

Trixie the Black Panfur.

5 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

You darling little girl! You ARE the furriest of them all and I suspect that you are in for a treat once your mommy gets your Shabbat evening meal prepared. Well, her meal too, but still...you will be in for a delicious experience.

You are looking absolutely beautiful my darling girl. How you have grown. And I know your beauty will have your Uncle captivated. He will become a Cat Purrson immediately he lays eyes on your beauty.

XXXOOO

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Trixie and Mummy!

Pixie, we bet your uncle will become a cat lover once he meets you. How could he not? :)

In case we do not see you before then, we want to wish you Chag Pesach Sameach!

Shabbat shalom!

CATachresis said...

Trixie, You are enough to make a mancat slightly fainty! Shabat Shalom xx

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

well I am a mancat and I think you are gorgeous.. Hugs GJ xx

The Lee County Clowder said...

Trixie, you should convert Uncle into a cat person without any trouble.