Thursday, April 11, 2013

My New Brofur

Hallo, Effurrybody!

I want you all to meet my new little brofur! His name is Caspurr. Not Caspar, but Caspurr. He was delivered this afternoon by his foster-Mummy, Jane. 

This is him:



The v-e-t thought he was about a month and a half old but Mummy thinks he may be younger. He's very tiny. Mummy fed him some cottage cheese and then he went and hid under the armchair. And I went and hid under the bed because I was cross that he was getting all the attention. But afterwards, he came out and went and hid somewhere else and we couldn't find him anywhere and Mummy got into such a panic. She was afraid he had got out onto the window-ledge when her back was turned and fallen down into the garden so she went down to look for him. But, of course, he hadn't done anything of the kind. Mummy found him at last hiding in the kitchen, in the very same corner under the table where I hid on my first day here. Mummy can't understand how it was that she didn't find him, because that was practically the first  place she looked.

We haven't really got to know each other yet. He seems to be very shy. Mummy said it will be up to Me to teach him proper kitty ways, because I am a Young Ladycat now, and he is still just a baby. But, kitties - he is so very cute! Supposing Mummy starts to love him more than Me? She says I am still the furriest of them all - but,just supposing...

Now I am going to baffle Mummy by chasing my own tail and hissing at it very loudly. She doesn't know why I am doing that. To tell the truth - neither do I (mol). Perhaps one of you has some idea.

Trixie, the Really Fierce Black Panfur

P.S. I just gave Mummy the fright of her life by hissing at her really loudly. That will teach her to bring another cat into MY home without my purr-mission.

7 comments:

CATachresis said...

Oh how gorgeous!! Trixie I am sure you and Caspurr will settle down and you and he will be great pals! Perhaps you hissed at Mom because you were worried!!? Looking forward to seeing your relationship develop in the coming weeks :) xx

JC said...

He is going to be very handsome. Love his colors.

I have five rescued cats and they all look different. Thus, I get to call them my favorite Siamese, orange boy, striped grey tabby, all black boy and my multi colored girl.

No jealousy at all at my house .. at least that's what I tell myself.

Congrats on the new baby boy,

JC

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, my goodness, what a precious little one. Lots of SQUEEEING here right now!!!!

We hope he settles in quickly and that you take him under your (gentle) paw and teach him wisely.

And we thing that Love is an infinite power, and that your human's heart is more than large enough to love you both, equally, but for your separate Selves.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

He is a cute one for sure and I bet you will soon be best friends.. Hugs GJ xx

meowmeowmans said...

Trixie, your new brofur is very cute (and little)! We know you will teach Caspurr all he needs to know, and that you two will be the best of friends.

Shabbat shalom!

Jenna and Sissy said...

Caspurr is a handsome little kitten. Your mommy loves you so there is no need to be jealous. Little kittens require a lot of attention.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Trixie, your brofurs IS very very adorable. There is no taking that away BUT as the other kitties said, your mommy can love both of you equally. And you, Trixie, are the senior kitty and get forst dibs on efurryfing. Re,e,ber that. Caspurr will look up to you.

XXXOOO

Don't hiss at mommy. Once I hissed at my mommy but that was because she was interrupting me while I was preparing to launch an attack (thru glass) on Ginger.