Sunday, April 14, 2013

Getting To Know You

My Human has been very busy today writing her own blog  but she still found the time to keep a close eye on my efforts to get rid of better acquainted with my new little brofur.




I was careful not to take unfurr advantage of my greatly superior size and strength. He is only a baby, after all. I was sure I would easily get the better of him and that, even if I couldn't get rid of him, I would at least show him who is The Boss around here. So I whopped him a couple of times with my mighty paw (claws retracted, of course. I didn't want to give him a purrmanent injury, it would have made Mummy very upset). But, kitties - he tried to whop me back!




I did my very best to put the fear of Cod into him, but he just wouldn't take it seriously. When I turned my back on him, he tried to grab my Beautiful, Splendiferous Tail. Nor did he realise what Peril he was in when I crept up on him from behind, as befitting the Mighty Huntress that I am. 



He even had the chutzpa to eat out of My feeding bowl.


I believe he thinks it's all some kind of a Game! How can I convince him that I am in Deadly Earnest?


Trixie the Extremely Fierce Black Panfur


PS. I showed my displeasure by Completely Retexturing Mummy's living-room suite (mol).



8 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

TRIXIE! It wasn't mommy's fault that your brofur is a baby still learning and that he ate from your bowl. So it is not fair to re-texture mommy's living room suite. YOU and brofur have to live there too and you want things to look good. He will learn! And you don't want him to get mad and lay a bitey on you while you sleep do you? Be nice. Caspurr will learn you are the senior cat and defer as soon as he grows up a little. Do you and Caspurr have some scratching mats? The corrugated cardboard ones are the most satisfying.

xoxoxo

The J-Cats said...

But it's Mummy's fault that he's here at all!
Anyway, he won't be able to lay a bitey on me while I sleep, because Mummy shuts him on the balcony at night, to protect him from ME.
We have cardboard boxes which are nice to scratch - but those are things we are ALLOWED to scratch. It's much more fun to scratch things we AREN'T allowed to scratch - heh, heh, heh...

Fuzzy Tales said...

Trixie, our angel Annie probably would tell you it's better to make nice now. She never did, with Nicki, and the two of them were like oil and water, and it was NOT fun, especially as he grew and then outweighed her. Actually, it was quite nasty in the house, every day. Don't go that route!

You know you could use this to your advantage, create havoc and blame it on him, etc. :-)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Aww he is so small and he wants to play. I hope you learn to get along and that poor mum's furniture doesn't suffer any more.. Hugs GJ x

CATachresis said...

I don't know! I have this strange feeling you are warming towards your new little brofur!! Now retexturing the furniture I can totally understand!! Love Austin >^,.^<

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Trixie. That little one sure has a lot of chutzpah, trying to eat out of YOUR bowl. Out of YOUR bowl??? You have your work cut out for you!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Looks like you've got a lot of kitten on your paws. purrs

Jenna and Sissy said...

I think Caspurr is a typical kitten. You need to be a good sibling to him. One never knows but what he will eventually be bigger than you :)