Friday, April 5, 2013

Let Down

Greetings, Effurrybody!

I can't believe it! My Uncle didn't fall in love with Me at furr-st sight! I was Ever So Good, I didn't scratch him or grab his feet like I do with Mummy's other friends who come to visit. I came and sat down beside him on the sofa and purred and waited for him to stroke Me - and he DIDN'T! I feel so terribly Let Down, kitties! Mummy was Quite Right (she is, sometimes - MOL). He isn't a Cat Purr-son!!! How can this be???

And as if that wasn't bad enough, kitties - I have discovered that gefillte fish is not all it's cracked up to be, either! My Human gave me some - and I sniffed it, licked it and decided I could well do without it;-)   Humans eat some really funny things, it seems to Me...

All in all, it's been a Very Disappointing Week:-(


3 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Honey, some humans are intractable! By the way, have you been for your Ladygardenectomy at the V-E-T's?

Jenna and Sissy said...

There are humans who are not into pets at all or perhaps only like dogs. That doesn't mean you are any less wonderful! You were on your best behavior and should be very proud of yourself :)

meowmeowmans said...

That is disappointing, indeed, Trixie! We can understand about your not liking gefillte fish (we're not crazy about it, either), but we just don't get how your uncle could resist your feline charms!