Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sky Water

Hallo, Effurryone!

Caspurr here! There is water falling from the sky! Lots and lots of water! I have never seen anything like this before! Trixie says that she has, and that it's called r-a-i-n. It's effur so pretty! Mummy opened the window wide to sniff the air (sometimes, She thinks she's a Cat - mol) and I tried to get out onto the window-ledge to catch it with my paw, but She made me come back inside. She was afraid I would fall. After all this time, She still doesn't understand how sure-footed we Felines are. So I shall just lie down on the sofa and watch it through the window (which Mummy has now closed).




Greetings, Effurrybody!


Yes, it's Me, Trixie.
I was lying down, having my Shabbat afternoon nap in my Boudoir, when suddenly, Caspurr started running around as if he'd gone crazy. I opened my lustrous amber eyes, wondering what on earth could be the matter and asked him what was wrong.






Caspurr kept babbling on about water falling from the sky and insisted I come and take a look. So I aroused Myself and followed him to the window.

Well, of course you can guess what it was, can't you, Kitties?

Rain.

Of course, Caspurr has never seen rain before. He was born in the Spring and this is all completely new to him. He was effur so excited.

Just wait till the Winter comes and he sees Snow for the first time.



8 comments:

Furries said...

Rain would be odd if you've never seen it before. I've never seen show. I wonder what it's like.

Cats Herd You said...

We see rain all the time here, but we have never seen snow. We have heard of it, and it sounds singularly unpleasant!

The Island Cats said...

We don't like rain much. It just gets everything all wet. Snow is even worse! We wonder what Caspurr will think of it.

meowmeowmans said...

How exciting for Caspurr to see rain for the first time! We are so glad you are there to help explain these things to him, Trixie. :)

Did you and Mummy have a good Sukkot?

Furries said...

Caspurr, every time I see your photo on the sofa I just want to give your tummy a nice, long pet. Would you like that or is your tummy off-limits for petting?

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Rain is not good but snow is even worse but I can see how the little one was so excited. Hugs GJ x

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

When it rains hard, its good ta stay away from open windows...

GreatGranny said...

Sorry I couldn't see the cute photos.I bet Caspurr was cute running around looking at sky water.