Sunday, March 5, 2023

A Double Celebration: Caturday Art and Sunday Selfies

Hallo again, Effurrybody!

Spring is in the air - and with it, the start of Party Season. This week, We have TWO reasons to celebrate! 


Furrst and foremost, I, Sir Caspurr the Courageous, the Caspicatious, Furrst of My Name, the Snuggle-Bug, Commander-in-Chief of the Impurrial Forces and King of the Tigger-Tabbies, will be celebrating My Tenth Birthday on Tuesday, 7th March. It is therefore right and fitting that I should be leading my fellow J-Cats on this weekend's blog hops - the Caturday Art blog hop, hosted by the Divinely Wise and Beautiful Athena and her HuMum, Marie,  and the Sunday Selfies blog hop, hosted by those Deliciously and Predictably Unpredictable Kitties Blue and their HuMom, Janet. Doubly right and fitting, because it's My Turn anyway (mol).














The second reason for Celebration is that on the same day as My Birthday, Tuesday, it is Purr-im - which is why I am wearing a Purim mask in My Sunday Selfie.

In fact, We are all costumed and ready for the joint Birthday/Purim pawty which We will be holding on Tuesday afternoon at 4 pm Israel time in the Enchanted Forest (where else?), to which you are all invited. As usual, the coordinates have been sent to your Transportation Devices. If there are new furriends among you, who have not been to the Enchanted Forest before, do let Us know in the comments. And if you can't make it till later in the evening, don't worry. The pawty will continue all night long, because in Jerusalem, Purr-im is celebrated a day later. So We are going to make it an all-nighter.

Most impawtant of all, don't forget that, since it is Purr-im, this will be a Fancy Dress Pawty. Of course, you don't have to wear full Fancy Dress. We know some kitties hate wearing costumes. Masks will do, or just funny hats. Take a look at Trixie, for example in her flirty mask, or Shimshi, in his Court Jester hat:
























In honour of My Birthday, Mummy did a Really Spiffing Artification of My Selfie, using LunaPic's Quirky art effect at 80%. She then increased the colour saturation to 85 and added a custom frame - et voilà!




















Now, it is time to add the blog hop badges:


                                 

     


See you at the pawty!

Be well. Be safe. We love you all.





23 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

A pawty, a pawty! I will be honored to celebrate your 10th birthday and Purr-im, Caspurr. Thank you fur the invite. I will try to find a mask to wear with my grey onesie, maybe in saphire blue? Your mum made great birthday art fur you. Trixie and Shimshi look good in diamonds and cap. Precious

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy birthday for Tuesday, Caspurr! You all look good in your masks.

Kea said...

Happy birthday, Caspurr! I hope it's a fabulous celebration for your special day and for Purim too! :-)

meowmeowmans said...

Happy 10th birthday, Caspurr! And Happy Purim to you all! We sure do love all your costumes. XO

Linda said...

Love your glasses and they look fabulous wth Lunapic. Happy birthday!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh this will be such a fun pawty and we are happy to help you celebrate your Birfday and Purim. Your Lunapic came out so nice and love all your masks and hats. Happy day!

Loulou said...

WOW, 10 years. Bon anniversiare! and Happy Birthday, too, you beautiful kitty. LOVE the masks...I think we have one around here for me to sport, whatever that meane. I just want to put it on for your party.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Happy Birthday!

Really cool mask.

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Birthday Caspurr! We hope you have a fun day.

M Dawson said...

I Love your masks! They are amazing. I always want to wear a fabulous mask but I wear glasses so I have to take them off (and the world goes a bit blurry!!)

You kitties, a note for your kind Mom. I am trying a different plugin (all to do with compliance and agreeing to data and stuff for my European friends). If your Mum can try a comment at some time, I'd appreciate her opinion if it's difficult. One friend who can't usually comment managed it so.... I have hopes.

PS I nearly forgot to send my best wishes for a lovely Birthday with Blessings and Treats by the bagful!

The J-Cats said...

Mummy did try to leave a comment on your blog today but she still got that notice that the site wasn't working and it is driving her crazy (well, crazier than she usually is -MOL). She will try again tomorrow.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Y'all sure do look festive! Happy Birthday from all of us Sir Caspurr!

catladymac said...

Happy Purrthday a bit ahead Casper ! How nice that there is a more special party for everyone !

Lone Star Cats said...

Happy birthday and happy Purrim! Ya know I luv dressing up, so I will be there for shure!

pilch92 said...

Happy Birthday Caspurr!!! Joanie wants to go to the party. She has her Queen Esther costume on for tomorrow night. Happy Purim to you all! XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Hope you have a purrfect day, sweetie! Sounds like a pawsome party you have planned!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Caspurr, of COURSE I'll be there...to celebrate both your birthday and Purim. I will look for a mask if I can find one. But I WILL be there. Count on it. I have the coordinates in my tunnel. XOX

The Island Cats said...

I love a good party and I would love to celebrate your birthday with you, Caspurr. Those masks look so good on all of you.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Double Pawkisses for a Happy Birthday, Caspurr🎉You all look great with your masks. Have a great Purrim, dear ones🐾😽💞

Marvelous Marv said...

Catspur! Your art is magnificent this week for the double celebration!
We will attend your pawty but now we shall sing you the song!
♫♪ [̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅D̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Happy Birthday to you♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday dear Sir Caspurr the Courageous, the Caspicatious, Furrst of My Name, the Snuggle-Bug, Commander-in-Chief of the Impurrial Forces and King of the Tigger-Tabbies!!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
Keep being awesome! Purrs Marv

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Since it is now the seventh...Happy Birthday to YOU, Caspurr!!
Have a fun pawrty and those masks and hats are all pawsome!

That is wonderful artwork!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

a most eggz cell ant birthday two ewe dood…heerz two best wishez, platez fulla fishez
and pizza piez all round. a yeer a head o healthee and happee two ewe, N joy de day and
get inta lotz oh trubullz ❤️❤️🐟🐟

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hope you had a catstacular 10th birfday!