Saturday, February 16, 2019

A Glorious Valentine's Day/Caturday Art

Greetings, Effurryone!

Here I am again!

Who am I?
Seriously? You need to ask???

It is ME, Sir Caspurr the Courageous, Commander-in-Chief of the Impurrial Forces, King of the Tigger-Tabbies!


What a glorious time I have had this week! The Valentine's Day Ball was absolutely PURRFECT - because I had the immense good fortune to have as my date, the beauteous Panfur Purrincess BellaDharma from BellaDharma and LadyMewss' Purrfect Pad.

I had instructed my Social Petcretary (aka Mummy) to hire a liMOUSEine for us - but She went one better.
Mummy told Me, if I'm taking a ladycat to the Valentine's Day Ball, I had better do it in STYLE. So 
She got Us a Rolls Royce - and not just any old Rolls Royce either, but a classic 1959 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud!

Mummy says, the Queen of England doesn't ride in a liMOUSEine, but in a Rolls Royce. And My Purrincess is at least as good as the Queen of England.

So, here I am with my beautiful panfur girl, just before entering the ballroom. 









Isn't she gorgeous! I could hardly believe it when she told me this was her furrst Ball!

Well, when I walked in with this absolute Stunner on my paw, heads turned - as you can well imagine!  We had a WONDERFUL time, and We danced the night away. The refreshments were wonderful too. We both drank a great many niptinis and catmint juleps. It's lucky we had a  SHOW-FUR to drive Us home (mol)!

Now, since it is Caturday evening here already, I have decided that this photo will be the basis for our entry in the Caturday Art blog hop hosted by Athena and her Human, Marie.  As this is a Valentine's Day photo, My Human has added a cat hearts border and some special effects from LunaPic.









Before We go, I just want to wish you all Shavua Tov (a Good Week). We understand some of you are still expurriencing some furry wintery weather - even being snowed in! We hope that doesn't last and that this coming week, you will see some sunshine.


Purrs to you all.


And now for the Blog Hop.

Furrst, the badge:



And now, let's blog hop:




12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sounds like you both had a wonderful time at the Ball.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

You look spiffy in your Valentine finery!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Sounds like you had a purrfect evening!

pilch92 said...

Beautiful photos of you, such a cute couple. Happy Belated Valentine's Day! XO

Katie Isabella said...

OH! Look at you! And your date for the Ball is beautiful! How fortunate that she had the evening free to attend the Ball with you. And a Panfur girl...oh my gosh! WHAT a catch! Sir Caspurr, you are as handsome as a movie star!!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

How sweet!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Meow meow Caspurr what a wunderfull Ball it was!! Thanx so much fore askin mee an for THE show-furr driven Rolly...umm no Rolls Royce...what a speck-tackular set of wheelss!!! Mee iss still sleepin a lot today....mee mite have had a bit too much Niptini, mew mew mew....
Yore a gentle cat an mee iss fur ever great full you asked littell mee to THE Ball.
***purrsss*** an ~~head rubsss~~ BellaDharma~~

Deziz World said...

Pawsum art Caspurr. We purray ya'll have a great week too. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

meowmeowmans said...

It certainly sounds like you tow had a blast at the ball!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee bee lated heartz day oh lovez two ewe dood N yur hole familee....itz total lee awesum bella waz yur bell for de ball :) ☺☺ herz one gorgoeuz gal ~~ ☺☺♥♥

CatFurniLife said...

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. More at this site.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yikes, we are WAY late visitin! But it looks like ya had a spiffy Valentine's Day