Sunday, January 27, 2019

Shimshi's Sunday Selfie

Hallo, Effurrybuddies!

How has your weekend been? Did you make lots of mischiefs?
As you know, making mischiefs is part of My Job Description. As Master of the Queen's Mischiefs, I always like to share ideas about new kinds of Mischief and to receive suggestions from You, My Furriends. So, let Me hear from you how you have been doing.

I have actually been thinking, there ought to be a New CATegory in the next Cat O-Lympics, for Mischief Making. What do you all think?

Now, today, it is My Turn to repurresent the J-Cats in the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop, hosted by the Kitties Blue and their Human, Lady Janet, from The Cat On My Head blog.





Mummy surprised Me yesterday evening and made Me do this selfie, even though I wanted to sleep at the time. As you can see, I was peacefully napping away under My Her Our blankie, safe in the belief that She was busy watching TV and wouldn't bother Me - but I was so-o-o-o wrong.

I had no choice but to grin and bear it. Fortunately, it was quickly done and then Mummy went back to watching TV and I snuggled up with Her under the blankie and went back to sleep.  But I got my own back on her this morning, when She wanted to sleep late (mol).

Now, where was I? Oh! Yes! The Blog Hop.




Furrst of all, here is the badge:






And here is the linkie to the Blog Hop. But before I go, I just wanted to wish you all a great week. 


Shavua Tov.




14 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

An under the blanket selfie? Very creative (and handsome), Shimshi!

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Meow meow Shimshi that iss a grate Selfie!!! Mee not gone undur tHE blanket with LadyMew yet......butt mee doess sleep with on top of our warm veelurr blanket at nite.
Iss snowin again today...mee iss so happy to have a warm an dry home....
***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Katie Isabella said...

You are looking very mancatly and oh! so smoochable...if you pardon me for being so bold.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you did a meowvelous job on your selfie!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

What a precious selfie!

The Island Cats said...

Mischief making would be an excellent competition in the Cat Olympics, but you would be a tough competitor, Shimshi. Cute selfie. :)

pilch92 said...

Adorable selfie. And that is a great idea for the Olympics. Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog for the loss of Tallulah. XO

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Mischief is definitely a good category to have, but I dare say it would cause no end of problems for the organisers, MOL
Glad you managed to get the due recompense this morning re being aroused from your royal slumber ... my best time for that is 2-3am MOL
Purrs
ERin

M Dawson said...

Have a good week sweetheart! You do look cute under there!

Deziz World said...

Great selfie Shimshi. We purrfur cuddlin' over foto takin' too. Well, most of the time. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

da tabbies o trout towne said...

shimshi yur selffez total lee awesum ~~ hope thiz findz ewe N de crew doin grate ☺☺♥♥

World of Animals, Inc said...

We had a fun weekend and hope you did too. We love the selfie that you took even though you sleepy at the time. It was wonderful seeing your gorgeous eyes. Thanks for the share. Have a great rest of your week.
World of Animals

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Great selfie!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Best whiskers we have seen all day!