Thursday, August 17, 2017

On Being A Black Cat

A Poem in Honour of Black Cat Appreciation Day  August 17th, 2017


I am a Black Cat.

How great is that!
I sit on the Mat.
That's where I'm at.

I am the Queen

Of the whole scene.
I have ALWAYS been.
Know what I mean?

I have the knack

To lead the pack.
There's NOTHING I lack.
I'm a Cat who's Black.



By Queen Trixie, the Black Panfur, Empurress of Jerusalem, Israel and the Entire Middle East, Guardian of the Boudoir, Alpha-Kitty Extraordinaire











10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it :) !

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh Queen Trixie!! That was PURRFECT and oh so special! Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day!! catchatwithcarenandcody

Deziz World said...

Great poem Trixie. You be lookin' very bootyful. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

pilch92 said...

That was a great poem Queen Trixie!I hope you had a great day with extra treats.XO

Anonymous said...

I love black cats !

meowmeowmans said...

We love your poem, Trixie! We think black cats are the best. :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

So you're a black cat, is that what you are saying?

Just kidding, great poem!

Furries said...

All that, and you have an amazingly floofy back end! I looked like you until my allergies ravaged my fur. But it's growing back and some day I hope to hae as much floof as you.

Just Mags said...

Sweet, beautiful Trixie that is a great poem. Hugs and nose kisses

Katie Isabella said...

OH Queen Trixie! You are glorious and beautiful, and your Kingdom is huge. I know they are grateful for your benevolent tule. XXXX