Friday, March 1, 2013

The Human Pussycat

Greetings, Effurybody!

I know you are all waiting for this, so here it is!
The Human who wanted to be a Pussycat!
My Mummy!























She makes a lovely kitty but -  I am still the Furryest of them All, aren't I?



A  kitty needs reassurance now and then, you know...
I don't think anyone could mistake her for Me, do you?

Still, I am touched to know that she loves Me so much, she wants to be Me. Isn't that sweet?

And do you know what, kitties? At the pawty, she and her friend from the choir sang a Kitty Duet by someone called Rossini, who lived about 150 years ago. She says that someone from the choir filmed it and that as soon as the film is edited, she will post it here - but in the meanwhile, here is the song on MewTube.


Shabbat Shalom to you all. Have a lovely weekend!

Trixie the Black Panfur

6 comments:

CATachresis said...

hehe! I will wait with anticipation to hear the duet from mom and her friend!!!

meowmeowmans said...

Your mummy sure does make a cute kitty ... ALMOST as beautiful as you, Trixie!

Shabbat shalom. :)

Mr Puddy said...

Your mom looks great !
My mom want to be a cat too, but in the way, she doesn't need to go to work and do the house shore ; )

Katie Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Isabella said...

Oh Trixie, what an HONOR! Your mommy loves you so much she wants to be like you..and who would not, I ask? She looks meowtastic!

I will go straight to the link and enjoy that song. And I will look to see it when your mommy publishes it here.

Mommy said that she made another typo so she deleted that comment above. XXOO

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Hummmmm....... ^..^ how doez dat sayin go?????? .......

Imitation iz da sincerest form ov flattery ^.,^

we thinkz your mommeh wantz to be you too ^.,^ we thinkz efuryone wantz to be az Beautiful az you ^.,^ ♥xo♥

Now we headin ofur to Mew Tube ^.,^